The Meridian Leasing Aspiring Medical Professionals (AMP) Scholarship is designed to identify and provide scholarship and academic support for high school students who aspire to earn medical degrees and to pursue careers in healthcare. The Meridian AMP Scholarship helps highly capable students pursue an undergraduate medical major by providing a $1,000 annual scholarship so they can receive the education they need to become a successful professional in the medical field.
- You must be passionate about and be actively seeking a future in healthcare
- The application is open for high school seniors who are entering college
- Must currently attend a high school in the United States and plan on attending a U.S.-based institution
- Must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher or equivalent
- Complete your application by December 31st, 2019.
- Complete and submit an original application essay (1,000-1,500 words) about how the healthcare industry is evolving and the importance for hospitals and healthcare institutions to keep up with those advancements through their imaging equipment
- Submit your most recent official High School transcript
- Submit a letter of recommendation detailing why you would be the best candidate for this scholarship
Apply for the Meridian AMP Medical Scholarship
Start your application process by clicking "Apply Here" below and completing the form. You will receive an email shortly with instructions on next steps!